735 USB-VCP Keypad, easy to connect for powerful bi-directional communication. Great as a PIN pad with feed back!
Out of stock
• A COM port number assigned by the host PC, enabling bi-directional communication via a COM Port with unit, once driver installation is complete .
• The physical connection is through regular USB port while communication with application is done through virtual COM port.
• The Application can control the screen, sending characters and other commands, and clearing prior inputs.
• Screen backlight option available
• The KEYPAD has colored function buttons that send single characters for APP to interpret; can be customized
• Also available to order: 735 USB HID. This is also a USB connection, but operates like a conventional USB keyboard. The numbers appear on the 735 keypad’s screen and are sent with a trialing ‘enter’ when the enter key is pressed, the top left key acts as a back space to allow error correction before sending
|Model||735 USB VCP|
|Cabling type||USB A|
|Dimension||Width: 4 inch /101.6 mm
Height: 1.9 inch / 4.8 mm
Depth: 6 inch / 152.40 mm
|Key switches||Rubber with tactile feedback|
|LCD||16×2 characters, each character is of 5×8 DOTS|
|Power||5V, connection and power by a USB port, communication as a virtual COM port|
|Power consumption||200 mA|
|Certification||FCC part 15C Class B, RoHS, (WEE compliant in the EU)|
|Operating temperature||32º to 122ºF (0º to 50ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-4º to 158ºF (-20º to 70ºC)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 50%|
|Storage humidity||0% to 19%|
* Customization required
To print a brochure, please Click Here
Out of stock